Updated May 25, 2017Chatelaine
garlic cloves, minced
chopped curly parsley, divided
halved cherry tomatoes
haddock fillets, (about 2)
sodium-reduced chicken broth
1 1/3 cups
pine nuts, toasted
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium-low.
- WHISK oil, lemon juice and zest, paprika, 1/2 tsp of the salt, garlic and 1/4 cup of the parsley in a medium bowl. Stir in tomatoes and shallots until well coated.
- LAY 2 20 x 12-in. pieces of foil on a counter. Divide tomato mixture between them and top with fish, leaving a 2-in. border on 3 sides. Fold foil over, pinching edges to seal. Barbecue until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 min. Let stand 2 min before opening lid.
- BRING broth to a boil, remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let sit 5 min. Stir in remaining 2 tbsp of the parsley.
- SERVE fish over couscous, sprinkled with pine nuts.
NutritionCalories 460, Protein 33 g, Carbohydrates 52 g, Fat 14 g, Fibre 4 g, Sodium 823 mg. Excellent source of vitamin B6
Chatelaine Quickies: Provencal pan salmon