Jun 12, 2018Chatelaine
pork loin, cut into 1/2-in. strips
2 100-g pkgs
chicken ramen noodles
smooth natural peanut butter
lime juice, (1 lime)
1 340-g pkg
heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
fried shallots, (optional)
- COAT pork with 1½ tsp seasoning mix from ramen noodles in a bowl.
- COOK noodles following package directions, omitting seasoning mix, until just tender, about 3 min. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- HEAT oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add pork and cook until no pink remains, 3 to 5 min. Remove from heat.
- DISSOLVE sugar in water in a medium bowl. Whisk in peanut butter, lime juice, sriracha and fish sauce.
- DIVIDE ramen among 4 plates and top with pork, cucumbers and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with fried shallots.
NutritionCalories 559, Protein 35 g, Carbohydrates 44 g, Fat 28 g, Fibre 4 g, Sodium 932 mg.
Chef Secrets with Chuck Hughes: Perfect pork crackling