Updated Jul 17, 2019Chatelaine
- Position rack in centre of oven; pre-heat to 500F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set a medium rack on top.
- Trim mushroom stems and reserve. Scrape gills from under mushroom caps and reserve. Brush mushroom caps with 1 tbsp oil. Place, gill-side down, on rack.
- Bake until fork-tender, about 8 min. Finely chop reserved mushroom stems and 1/4 cup mixed greens.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium. Add 1 tbsp oil, then garlic and reserved mushroom stems and gills. Cook until softened, 1 to 2 min. Add marinara sauce and cook until thickened, about 5 min.
- Mix ricotta, lemon zest and chopped greens in a bowl. Divide marinara mixture, then ricotta mixture among mushroom caps, gill-side up. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Broil until golden, about 2 min.
- Whisk lemon juice, remaining 1 tbsp oil, Dijon, honey and salt in a bowl. Toss with remaining greens. Serve with mushrooms.