Updated May 1, 2019Chatelaine
- Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 450F. Cut fennel bulb in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 8 wedges (about 1/2 in. thick), leaving cores intact and cutting any thicker stems in half. Reserve fronds for garnish.
- Arrange fennel wedges on a large rimmed baking sheet. Rub wedges with 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with 1/8 tsp salt. Roast until golden-brown, about 20
- Whisk remaining 1 tbsp oil with vinegar, honey, Dijon and remaining 1/8 tsp salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Zest orange. Slice peel from top and bottom of zested orange. Cut off and discard remaining peel, including white pith, so ﬂesh is showing. Cut out segments into small bowl. Squeeze any juice from leftover orange pulp into dressing, then stir in zest.
- Arrange fennel and orange segments on a platter. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with reserved fronds. Season with pepper.